Monday, November 16, 2009

"Tell Em' About BELGIUM..."

....OK! Haha, you can laugh with me at that title. That was a weak attempt, my apologies.
Anyway, let's play some word association. What comes to mind when I say........BELGIUM? Let me tell you from experience that Belgium isn't just chocolates and waffles. ("How'd he know?!")
This weekend Tori and I had an amazing time in a country I would have never thought I would travel to in my life. We, too, had those stereotypes in our heads before arriving, but quickly learned Belgium has much more to offer (although the chocolates and waffles were, as Jim Rome would say, PHE-NOMENAL). We visited 3 different cities in 3 days (Brugges, Ghent, and Brussels) giving us a chance to enjoy the medieval architecture, the unique attractions and the quirky icons Belgium has to offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment