Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

So today I am thankful for.....hmm..... let me think..... this AMAZING EXPERIENCE, of course! Thanks again, mom and dad, for helping me out while I am over here. I am missing you! I am also missing some good home cookin' too, but I can't complain too much (at all, actually). This year is probably the only time I will ever have class on Thanksgiving. So those of you who are enjoying your breaks back in the States, I am a little jealous of you. Also, it's probably the only Thanksgiving I will spend in the airport. That's right, the airport. Tori and I have an early flight to Paris tomorrow that requires us to, once again, sleep outside the check-in counter. However, I am going to PARIS! You give some, you get some. My Thanksgiving isn't turkey-less, though. For dinner, I am going to Tori's apartment where her host mom is preparing at Thanksgiving Fiesta (at least attempting to, I'll let you know how it went next week). She is cooking a turkey as well as some other traditional side dishes (no stuffing, though BUMMER). However, Gloria, you are TOO nice!
Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at home. I wish I was enjoying some stuffing, pumpkin bread, cranberry jello, corn and some creamy mashed potatoes right now. I guess I will settle for the Spanish version. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment