Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SHOUT OUT...

… to the George Bros.

So I was working out the other day and a song came on my iPod that immediately made me reminisce about our vacation in Africa over the summer. For the sake of our dignities, I won’t mention the song, but I think you guys (Sponge and Paul) know exactly which song I am referring to. I guess the ONLY justification is that the CD I made for Emily was the only form of entertainment at our disposal. But the fact that the three of us had the entire song memorized, picked out our favorite parts of the song, and repeatedly played the song by request kind of negates that justification. It was probably best that our family’s two cars were the only ones on the road for miles, because I can’t imagine the stares we would get pulling up to a red light in the States. Anyway, I am missing you guys. Paul, I heard you are going to Costa Rica for Thanksgiving (maybe a little jealous of the adventures Emily and I are on??? Hahaha. I don’t blame ya) Also, if you are looking for help on an O-Chem problem that Bruce-kishi can’t figure out, I’m only an e-mail away. Sponger, I just talked to you so I have caught up on your life, but RESPOND to my e-mails so that I know you got them and that I now you care! (Tear)

Adios Hermanos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jDZ3o_zTiU


2 comments:

  1. I'd shout too if I was making more memories.

    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i liked the for the sake of our dignities comment, good stuff!

    and you're absolutely right - i actually booked the flight to cr about 3 hours after mom told me you and tori were in the canary islands.

    ReplyDelete