Tuesday, November 17, 2009

SHOUT OUT...

..... to the Beta Brethren. Just when I thought living in a house with all Betas couldn't get any worse, my roommate and housemate run for positions in their fraternity and win, ugh. Hahaha, just kidding, guys. Congrats Jeff and Chris for winning Recruitment Chair and President, respectively. I can't wait to give all the Betas running around our house a hard time. I am sure I will continue to hear your pitches for me to rush, but I think I have built an immunity to it by now, haha. Anyway, congratulations guys and I can't wait to see you next semester. The life of the house is coming so get ready!

1 comment:

  1. yo bird-
    i realize i'm a little delayed with these comments but i'm so glad you LIVED aka went to the alhambra!! when i was there my insides were falling out (not a problem you and i usually face) so kendal had to walk everywhere first to check out whether or not it was cool enough for me to hobble over to... i was walking like joey does when he has a hernia and no health insurance. REGARDLESS- it was still sweet sassy molassy.

    allora- IIIII also wanted to give a shout out to those sweeties of yours- i was thinking about them this week so HI SWEETIES. i especially think of chris every time i hear it's raining men, also sarabeth. I know how much he loves that song. NO HEART!!! and of course i think of them nightly when i watch the powder pink and baby blue sunset or whatever their LAME colors are. yeah, i said it. hokay, i'm rambing.

    LOVE YOU FELLOW STUFFING!

    ReplyDelete