Monday, September 28, 2009

Have MERCÉ!

This weekend was probably the worst time to not have a camera considering it was by far the most incredible weekend this semester. Some of my friends and I went to Barcelona on the weekend that happened to be the biggest festival of the year, La Mercé. (Dad, the title is a shout out to you, I'm sure it brings back memories for the fam, hahaha) One of my best friends and our personal tour guide, Ben Friedman, showed us every in and out of the city possible in 3 days. We were constantly running around, trying to absorb as much of the city as possible. Barcelona provided so much to do and so much fun that I am going to divide my posts day-by-day. This blog won't do it any justice but I will try as best I can to explain how AMAZING Barcelona was in words....

No comments:

Post a Comment