Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a BRIEF update

So, I have been here for over a week now and I have still not seen Alejandro (not myself, but my senora's 9 year old son) wear any clothes, except for his underwear. At first, I thought it was funny and laughable, but now I am starting to get a little worried. Ironically, our senora was telling us how we had too many clothes in the wash, but I don't think she wants to see me walking around in my boxers all day. I'll give it to him, it has been a little hot here since we don't have anything remotely close to A/C, but a whole week?! C'mon Alejandrito.Anywho, since I have the time, I figure'd I'd give you, my fans, a little glimpse at the apartment I now call home. It's a pretty nice apartment from what I can tell from talking to my friends. The location is great, being only 15 minutes walking from school and a quick metro ride to the city center. Check out the pictures and you will see my living quarters (in addition to Alejandro with no clothes on) haha.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I miss you, my small tooth!!! I am totes jel (just ask Sponge to translate that sevvy lingo in case you're too cultured now for it) of your trips! I just sent you a postcard from Mother Africa- I hope it reaches you sometime this year! LOVE YOU!! P.S. Last week I played Africa version of Beer Pong. Turns out I've still got the touch. HOLLER

    ReplyDelete