Wednesday, October 28, 2009

SHOUT OUT...

... to Joseph Ignatius Boyd! Happy 21st Birthday, buddy! It has been far too long since I have talked to you, let alone see you. I hope you are still keepin' it real in the B and not getting in too much trouble. Fried and I have been able to hang out a lot recently and been tearin' up Spain. I better get to see you over Christmas or else I might have to make a trip to Boston, since you have already come to LA. Remember hanging out in the dorms that Monday night and getting far too drunk off of beer pong? Haha, for your sake I won't go into too much detail, but I don't too many people (let alone my RA) are too keen on 'throwing disc' at 4:30 in the morning, hahahaha. Happy Birthday, dude and I hope you are staying warm in Boston.

1 comment:

  1. BIRD!!!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! When I was abroad I spent Halloween with the Slaters in Barcelona, then a crazy night out. Ahhh ESPANA. Also, I was just telling my friends how we seriously used to not be allowed to wear masks because you and sponge would get so scared. Like it wasn't even a funny joke. HAHAH especially that bear one. HOKAY. Love you and miss you Small Tooth!!! PS Love the SHOUT OUTS, esp. numero uno. Obviduh

    ReplyDelete